Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Compatible With 3/8" TEMA 3800 KEW||WP:||Working Pressure To 2000 Psi (138 Bar)|
|Thread:||BSPP, BSPT, NPT, NPTF, SAE||Connection:||Locking Balls|
high flow hydraulic coupler,
high flow quick disconnect
TPL, High Flow, Easy Cleaning,Hydraulic couplings
TPL straight-through hydraulic quick coupling
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20℃ to +120℃|
1. The smooth, open bore with no valving in either half offers minimal pressure drop and allows easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media.
2. TPL couplers and nipples are machined from solid bar stock providing the quality coupling that is durable.
3. TPL nipples are available in brass and zinc-Plated steel. The ball locking grooves of the steel TPL nipples are case hardened for resistance to brinelling where high cycle rates and pressure surges are encountered.
4. The TPL is an“interchange” coupling because the dimensionally and functionally can interchange with similar couplings made by other manufactures.
5. Compatible with 3/8” TEMA 3800 KEW
Performance: Test Fluid:Oil-200SUS,1GPM=3.78L/Min,1PSID=0.0069MPa
TPL series (3/8")
Contact Person: admin