Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Compatible With 3/8" TEMA 3800 KEW||WP:||Working Pressure To 2000 Psi (138 Bar)|
|Thread:||BSPP, BSPT, NPT, NPTF, SAE||Connection:||Locking Balls|
high flow hydraulic coupler,
high flow quick connect
TPL, High Flow, Non-Valve,TEMA KEW Type, Hydraulic Couplings in Carbon Steel, Chrome Three
TPL straight-through hydraulic quick coupling
Applications: The TPL Series are non-valced couplings for applications where maximum flow is required. Their smooth, open bore offers the lowest pressure drop of any quick coupling design and is ideal for applications such as high-pressure water and steam washers, carpet cleaners and mold coolant lines and many other non-valved applications.
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20℃ to +120℃|
1. The smooth, open bore with no valving in either half offers minimal pressure drop and allows easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media.
2. TPL couplers and nipples are machined from solid bar stock providing the quality coupling that is durable.
3. TPL nipples are available in brass and zinc-Plated steel. The ball locking grooves of the steel TPL nipples are case hardened for resistance to brinelling where high cycle rates and pressure surges are encountered.
4. The TPL is an“interchange” coupling because the dimensionally and functionally can interchange with similar couplings made by other manufactures.
5. Compatible with 3/8” TEMA 3800 KEW
Performance: Test Fluid:Oil-200SUS,1GPM=3.78L/Min,1PSID=0.0069MPa
TPL series (3/8")
Contact Person: admin