Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||High Pressure, Poppet Valve||WP:||Working Pressures To 10,000 Psi (700 Bar)|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Size:||M 14*1.5|
LSQ-TE, High Pressure, Hydraulic Couplings in Carbon Steel, Chrome Three
LSQ-TE CLOSE TYPE SUPER HIGH PRESSURE HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLING (STEEL)
Applications:LSQ-TE series couplings are found in the construction, railway maintenance and
House moving industries. Used on hydraulic jacking equipment, these couplers eliminate costly
Down time caused by improperly connected threaded types. For use where high pressure capability is required coupled with positive coupling action. Considerably faster to use than threaded types.
|Body size (in)||M14*1.5|
|Temperature Range (std seals)||-20℃ to+120℃|
|Standard seal material||NBR|
1. Positive valve stop, the perch maintains valve alignment and provides metal to metal valve stop to ensure that the valves open fully, every time.
2. Precision machined valves with electrometric seal provide for positive shut-off upon disconnection.
3. Hardened nipples and sleeves and solid barstock construction make for a quality coupling with maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
4. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection every time. A large number of locking balls distributes and work load evenly while providing alignment and swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life.
5. Sleeve locking mechanism prevents accidental disconnection when coupling is dragged along the ground.