Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Compatible With PARKER TC Series, Poppet Valve||WP:||Working Pressures To10,000 Psi (700 Bar)|
LSQ-TC, High Pressure, Parker TC Interchange, Hydraulic Quick Couplings in Carbon Steel
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20℃ to +120℃|
|tandard seal material is NBR|
1. Positive valve stop, the perch maintains valve alignment and provides metal to metal valve stop to ensure that the valves open fully, every time.
2. Precision machined valves with electrometric seal provide for positive shut-off upon disconnection.
3. Hardened nipples and sleeves and solid barstock construction make for a quality coupling with max-imum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
4. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection every time. A large number of locking balls distributes and work load evenly while providing alignment and swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life. CAUTION: These products are not to be used as swivels; rotation under pressure will result in excessive and premature wear.
5. Sleeve locking mechanism prevents accidental disconnection when coupling is dragged along the ground
6. Compatible with PARKER TC Series
Performance: Test Fluid:Oil-200SUS,1GPM=3.78L/Min,1PSID=0.0069MPa.
LSQ-TC series (3/8")