Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Compatible With PARKER 3000 Series, Thread Locked||WP:||Working Pressures To 10,000 Psi (689 Bar)|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Size:||1/4' - 3/8'|
female threaded coupling,
straight thread coupling
KZE-B Threaded Connection Type, Hydraulic Quick Couplings in High Pressure
KZE-B High Pressure Ball Seal Screwed Couplings can be connected and disconnected even with a low
residual hydraulic pressure in the line. The screw connection mechanism eliminates Brinelling
(indentation of the locking balls into the retaining groove) and thus makes the couplings suitable for high
pressures and pressure pulse applications. Two sizes are offered, 1/4" and 3/8" NPT.
• Hydraulic rams
• Portable hydraulic tools
• Crimping equipment
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20℃ to +120℃|
|Standard seal material NBR|
1. Machined from solid steel barstock for durability.
2. The KZE-B Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The two halves must be manually threaded together for connection.
3. Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
4. The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
5. The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
6. A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
7. Compatible with PARKER 3000 Series and FASTER PVVM Series.
Performance: Test Fluid:Oil-200SUS,1GPM=3.78L/Min,1PSID=0.0069MPa.
KZE-B series (1/4",3/8")
Contact Person: admin