Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Compatible With PARKER 3000 Series, Thread Locked||WP:||Working Pressures To 10,000 Psi (689 Bar)|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Size:||1/4' - 3/8'|
KZE-B Threaded Connection Type, Hydraulic Couplings in Carbon Steel, Chrome Three
KZE-B Thread Locked type hydraulic quick coupling(steel)
Applications: SongQiao KZE-B Series couplings with their threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves, are designed for extreme high pressure applications such as portable hydraulic jacks.
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20℃ to +120℃|
|Standard seal material NBR|
1. Machined from solid steel barstock for durability.
2. The KZE-B Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The two halves must be manually threaded together for connection.
3. Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
4. The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
5. The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
6. A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
7. Compatible with PARKER 3000 Series and FASTER PVVM Series.
Performance: Test Fluid:Oil-200SUS,1GPM=3.78L/Min,1PSID=0.0069MPa.
KZE-B series (1/4",3/8")