Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ISO 16028 Series, Flat Face||WP:||Working Pressures To 5,000 Psi (345 Bar)|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Size:||1/4' - 2'|
|Thread:||BSPP, BSPT, NPT, NPTF, SAE||Connection:||Locking Balls|
flat face hydraulic connectors,
flat face hydraulic quick couplers
LSQ-PTF, ISO16028, Flat Face Type Hydraulic Couplings in Carbon Steel, Chrome Three
LSQ-PTF Flat Face Type Hydraulic Quick Coupling (Steel)
Applications: SongQiao LSQ-PTF Series couplings are widely used in the public utility market where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a serious safety hazard, particularly in overhead bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high-voltage power transmission lines. These couplings are also used for quick change of hydraulic Tools in construction, railway maintenance and mining industries. The ease of cleaning makes them ideal for use in these types of hostile environments.
1. Sleeve locking mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection. It prevents accidental disconnection when the coupling is dragged along the ground.
2. Sleeve mechanism is designed to help prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism and thus causing faulty operation when connecting or disconnecting. The sleeve covers the retaining ring and also incorporates a dust seal in the spring area.
3. All-locking mechanism assures reliable connections, every time. A large number of locking balls distributes the work load evenly while pro3.Steel construction, zinc plated with yellow chromate finish. Hardened nipples and sleeves and solid barstock construction for maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
4. This Anti-Blowout Nitrile/PTFE bonded seals is designed to prevent blow-out or damage during severe service conditions.
5. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connecctions every time. A large number of locking balls distributes the work load evenly while providing alignment and swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life. CAUTION: These products are not to be used as swivels. Rotation under pressure will result in excessive and premature wear.
6. LSQ-PTF Series couplings employ flush valving when connecting or disconnecting. This means that the valves are mated together so that only small amounts of fluid can be lost during disconnection or air inclusion during reconnection..
7. LSQ-PTF series conforms to standard of ISO16028
8. Compatible with PARKER FEM Series, STUCCHI FIRG Series, AEROQUIP FD89 Series and HANSEN FF Series.
|(max. per disconnect)|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +120℃|
|Standard seal material NBR|
LSQ-PTF series (1/4",3/8",1/2",3/4",1",1/(1/4)") Socket
Contact Person: admin